After a bunch of New Nokia, Android phones have already hit the market. Now HMD Global is reportedly working on two Android phones currently. HMD Global has been highly rumored to reveal the New Nokia 2 and Nokia 9 smartphones. While rumors about these supposed Nokia devices are rife. New reports have now shed light on the design details of these smartphones.
New Nokia 9 specifications
- The image shows a 3D glass back design for the new Nokia 9 images which predicts that the device may come with Wireless charging technology.
- The upcoming phone by HMD Global – new Nokia 9 images will sport an OLED display. Nokia 9 will be a high-end phone for sure and will come with a lot of similarities as the Nokia 8.
- The camera of the New Nokia 9 will be much better than that of the New Nokia 8. Which comes with a ZEISS powered dual lens cameras at the rear with a primary 13-megapixel color sensor with optical image stabilization. A secondary 13-megapixel monochrome sensor. On the front, the Nokia 8 comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an aperture of f/2.0 and phase detection autofocus for selfies.
- Sources further revealed to the NokiaPowerHouse that the upcoming Nokia 9. It may come in two variants 6GB/8GB RAM with 128GB of internal storage.
- The Nokia 9 is further expected to come with IP68 certification and may also feature an Iris scanner. There will also be a fingerprint sensor placed at the back of the Nokia 9.
- Nokia 9 is expected to come with Android O and may be powered by the latest processor by Qualcomm – Snapdragon 835.
- Nokia 9 is further expected to come 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Furthermore, the phone is possibly said to come with a 5.5-inch display
New Nokia 2 specifications
- An image posted, Evan Blass shows the final look of the Nokia 2 in all its glory. Going by the new Nokia 9 images of the upcoming Android phone by HMD Global,
- Nokia 2 will come with LED flash on both front and back panel, which will sit right next to the cameras.
- The image shows the Nokia 2 is two color options – one in black and another one in white.
- The new Nokia 9 images show that the phone will come with the single camera at the back and a front facing camera which will let users click selfies. The back camera of the Nokia 2 is seen placed vertically.
- Nokia 2 is expected to come with a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels and Snapdragon 212 processor.
- The phone is further said to come with 1 GB of RAM.
- It is also tipped that the Nokia 2 may come in four variants with the model number.
- This Smartphones comes with single SIM supports, and tipped to come with dual-SIM support.
- In the camera department, New Nokia 2 is expected to come with an 8-megapixel camera at the rear, while on the front the phone is expected to come with a 5-megapixel camera.