Xiaomi is launched the Xiaomi Mi 6 previously this year with two different variants in internal storage 64GB and 128GB, both of the variant which came with 6GB of RAM. Now, Xiaomi has revealed a new variant of the Mi 6 with new 4GB RAM variant has been declared for the Chinese marketplace. This new variant is valued at RMB 2,299 and it will go on sale from November 11. Interested peoples in China can buy the head to the Xiaomi Company’s in Xiaomi website and pre-book a unit ahead of Singles’ Day sale.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 4GB of ram variant doesn’t have any modifications to the specs or design. It still features a 4sided 3D curved glass with a smooth finish and silky surface. The frame is completed with stainless steel.
Xiaomi Mi 6 specifications and features
- The Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone has run on Android Nougat 7.0 with Xiaomi’s custom MIUI OS.
- It has a 5.15-inch of display and it is full-HD with a resolution of 1080X1920.
- It is Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 10nm process technology (Octa-core, max 2.45GHz)
- The Xiaomi Mi 6 camera, there is a dual rear camera setup at the rear side that also comes with a pair of the 12-megapixel camera and wide-angle lens and one telephoto lens capable of 2X lossless zoom. On the front camera, there is an 8-MP camera for video calling and selfies.
- The Xiaomi Mi 6 has a 3,350mAh power battery coupled with Quick Charge 4.0, and MIUI-based optimizations.
- In terms of connectivity, the device has dual Wi-Fi and 4G support.