The Xiaomi Mi Max series is ready to get an update soon with the latest Xiaomi Mi Max 3. A gossip tells that the latest phablet will have a 6.99-inches full HD display with an 18:9 aspect ratios. This is on the same line with previous gossips of a 7-inch full HD display on the ‘phablet’.
Other hardware specs of the smartphone and also its battery power, sensors, processor, memories, RAM, and cameras, have also been leaked.
Price Range and Launch Date:
- According to the gossip, the Mi Max 3 is likely to launch in coming June 2018 at a price tag of CNY 1,699.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications:
- An informer on Weibo has announced information about the Xiaomi’s next Mi Max 3. This post requires numerous specifications of the “phablet”.
- The Mi Max 3 is sport a 6.99-inch full-HD+ 1080p x 2160p display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- As per the rumor, the smartphone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 635 processor, with 3GB/ 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 64/ 128GB internal storage.
- In the camera sector, the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is likely to feature a 12-MP rear camera and with a front-facing 5-MP camera sensor. The rumors also suggest that the Mi Max 3 might have a dual rear-camera setup.
- It smartphone will have a 5500mAh battery under the hood, with support for reverse charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
- There are no more details about the software sector for the Xiaomi Mi Max 3; we can believe that it will come with the latest MIUI 9.
- Also, the last report by CNMO had suggested that the upcoming Xiaomi’s smartphone will be powered by a Snapdragon 630 processor with another premium different powered by a Snapdragon 660 SoC.
- The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was launched in May 2017. The smartphone sports a 6.44-inch full-HD 1080p x 1920p Full-HD display, and it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, which precedes the Snapdragon 635 SoC expected on the Xiaomi Mi Max 3.